CABE Company Partner recognises the competency of your team and your organisations commitment to attract, retain, and develop the best building engineers in the sector.
CABE members work across the life cycle of the built environment specialising in a wide range of disciplines. By bringing these disciplines together, CABE shares knowledge, raises standards and develops professionals, enabling a professional construction
sector that works to create better, safer and more sustainable buildings that enhance people's lives.
The CABE Company Partner Scheme provides you with the opportunity for you to partner with CABE and to receive a range of benefits.
Available to any company, or organisation, who employs or has an interest in the Building Engineering sector:
- a 10% discount for each employee booked onto CABE classroom-based training courses. These currently cover topics including the regulatory aspects of Fire Safety, Structural Design, Building Control, Plans and Sustainability
- use of the CABE Company Partner logo on your website, business stationery, e-mail signatures, letter headed paper in accordance with the logo usage and guidelines
- a listing of your company on the CABE website with a direct-link to your website
- a copy of Building Engineer journal (10 editions per annum).
Available to any company or organisation that employs Building Engineers.
In addition to the Tier 1 benefits, the Tier 2 Company Partner Scheme provides:
- a 10% discount on advertising in Building Engineer journal
- a 10% discount on recruitment advertising on CABE jobs market
- discounts on the purchase of all CABE approved information resources including BSi Standards, and Barbour ABi
- discounted insurance services including Professional Indemnity policies for Chartered and Fellow Members of CABE. Office Insurance, Directors Insurance and Motor Fleet Insurance arranged through CABE Insurance - Administered by McParland Finn Ltd.
Available to companies or organisations with 50 or more employees.
In addition to Tier 1 & 2 benefits, the Tier 3 Company Partner Scheme provides:
- a dedicated manager to ensure that your organisation and staff are supported in their membership applications and CPD journey towards Chartered membership
- provision of a membership seminar at your premises to provide information on the routes to membership, and for those seeking Chartered status, to provide information on the application process and the documents required for submission
Company Partners, are expected to abide by the key codes which define CABE as an Association:
The Association reserves the right to terminate the partnership agreement if the company, or organisation, is considered to be in breach of the Code of Professional Conduct. In the event of a complaint, any member of the scheme agrees to co-operate in
the investigation and abide by the decision of the disciplinary panel. There are no refunds issued in the event of withdrawal of the partnership agreement due to disciplinary action.
CABE Company Partners
To find out more on becoming a Company Partner, please contact us.