Working with you to raise standards for the future
As a CABE Academic Partner, you can apply to accredit your institute's courses. By working in partnership with CABE, you can gain further recognition for your construction and built environment courses; and help to build the next generation of professionals.
Being accredited by CABE, enables students on your courses to start their professional journey whilst they study. Immersed in real-world learning and developing the networks they need for the future accreditation reinforces to potential employees that
students on your programmes are competent, knowledgeable and professional.
We currently approve and accredit a wide range of academic programmes and training courses. These courses all relate to the built environment with subjects including building surveying, building control and building engineering.
The accreditation process has been developed to be robust, without it being onerous. It is consistent with your own quality, compliance and course validation processes and procedures, your external governance systems and internal and external quality
reviews and audits, making applying for accreditation a straight-forward process.
Benefits of having an Academic Accreditation
- your course will be mapped to our competency frameworks - our dedicated team will provide support throughout the accreditation process
- course accreditation aligned with CABE membership grades, including; Technician (Tech CABE), Associate (ACABE), Graduate (Grad CABE) and Chartered Member (MCABE) reflect and externally acknowledging the career progression of your students
- use of the CABE logo in your marketing materials and on your website
- accredited course listing, adding value to your institution and aiding course selection
- Attractive to employers and students.
*CABE Accreditation is valid for 3 or 5 years
Partnership & Accreditation Fees