Working with you to help shape the future
Being an Academic Partner with CABE enables students on your courses to start their professional journey while they are studying; immersed in real-world learning and developing the networks they need for the future.
CABE is a professional membership body for individuals in the built environment including Building Surveying, Building Control and Building Engineering.
Becoming a CABE Academic Partner gives you the opportunity to be accredited by one of the most exciting professional membership bodies in the construction sector, and provides students with a range of benefits as part of their student membership including:
- Free online edition of Building Engineer
- A dedicated Student Hub on cbuilde.com that hosts our online student community
- Monthly Student e-Newsletters with reminders of upcoming events
- Forum posts with text and video content and links to articles/research on hot topics
- Dates of institutes event and career fairs to meet CABE team and employers
- Invites to local, regional and national conferences and networking events.
CABE offers you a bespoke partnership agreement based on your needs and the relationship that you would like to have with us. CABE team are dedicated in providing support to and partner with institutes to link academia and students with the profession and employers for the benefit of the sector.
View our current Academic Partners
- Sector specific accreditation and the use of the CABE Brand
- Minimum annual CABE presentation in university/college/institute plus guest lectures
- Universities and colleges event support e.g. careers fairs, project judging and prizes
- Student awards for each institution
- Support mechanisms for universities/colleges/institutes to submit work for student awards and national awards
- Free academic link tutor membership of CABE (subject to meeting membership criteria)
- 1 Free Building Engineer journals sent to the university/college/institute
- Proactive support from CABE for key university/college/institute KPIs around employability and externality
- Approved publication of articles in our international Building Engineer Journal
- Support mechanisms to link with employers for CPD, research and to arrange site visits, guest speakers and live briefs
- Invitations to conferences – opportunities to speak/present at national and international conferences.
Partnership & Accreditation Fees
CABE Academic Accreditation