CABE offers you a bespoke partnership agreement based on your needs and the relationship that you would like to have with us.
with you to help shape the future.
Being an Academic Partner with CABE enables students on your courses to start their professional journey while they are studying; immersed in real-world learning and developing the networks they need for the future.
CABE is a professional membership body for individuals in the built environment including Building Surveying, Building Control and Building Engineering.
Become an Academic Partner
Becoming a CABE Academic Partner gives you the opportunity to be accredited by one of the most exciting professional membership bodies in the construction sector, and provides students with a range of benefits as part of their student membership including:
- Free online edition of Building Engineer
- A dedicated Student Hub on cbuilde.com that hosts our online student community
- Monthly Student e-Newsletters with reminders of upcoming events
- Forum posts with text and video content and links to articles/research on hot topics
- Dates of institutes event and career fairs to meet CABE team and employers
- Invites to local, regional and national conferences and networking events.
Academic Partner Benefits
- Sector specific accreditation and the use of the CABE Brand
- Minimum annual CABE presentation in university/college/institute/approved assessment centres plus guest lectures
- Event support e.g. careers fairs, project judging and prizes
- Student awards for each institution
- Support mechanisms for universities/colleges/institutes/approved assessment centres to submit work for student awards and national awards
- Free Building Engineer journals sent to the university/college/institute/approved assessment centres
- Proactive support from CABE for key university/college/institute/approved assessment centres KPIs around employability and externality
- Approved publication of articles in our international Building Engineer Journal
- Support mechanisms to link with employers for CPD, research and to arrange site visits, guest speakers and live briefs
- Invitations to conferences – opportunities to speak/present at national and international conferences.
View our current Academic Partners.
Partnership & Accreditation Fees
CABE Academic Accreditation