This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.
Apply for the Benevolent Fund
Share |

Applying to make use of the fund

If you are in need of financial assistance and believe the fund may be able to assist you, please contact the Clerk to the Trustees using the form below. If they believe you have a case, they will issue you a full application form which will then be reviewed by the Trustees who will make a decision on whether they can assist you. 

Please be aware you will have to provide details of your current financial situation, including a full means assessment once the full application form has been issued to you. 

You can also contact the Clerk to the Trustees by writing them at the following address:

The Clerk to the Trustees
CABE Benevolent Fund
Lutyens House
Billing Brook Road

I have read the Privacy Policy and grant consent to use my data.