CABE Malaysia Annual Conference 2020
13 December 2019
Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE), Malaysia Chapter have announced the date and venue for their upcoming Annual Conference. The theme ‘Achieving Professional Excellence’ echoes the importance of collaboration and competency within the construction industry.
CABE Malaysia Chapters’ prestigious Annual Conference will take place on
17 January 2020 at AIAC, Bangunan Sulaiman, Kuala Lumpur. Industry experts will be presenting, including CABE Chief Executive, Dr. Gavin Dunn FCABE, and CABE Learning, Education & Academic Director, John Barfoot FCABE.
All the speakers will deliver speeches on key topics, including:
- Current and unprecedented challenges facing the construction and property industry
- Challenges facing our sector and embracing the opportunities
- Latest Development in Concrete Technology
- Quality Standards Developed by CIDB for the Construction Industry
- Earthquake Risk Assessment in Malaysia
- New AIAC Standard Form of Contract
- Project Management – Oil & Gas Experience
- Asset Management
- Fire Safety and the Hackitt Report Reforms in the Construction Industry, and;
- Façade Fire Safety for Tall Building.
10 hours’ worth of CPD will be awarded to all attendees of this prestigious occasion. A conference dinner will take place in the evening.
- RM350 for Non-Members*
- RM300 for Members*
- RM150 for YPG-AIAC*
- RM100 for Dinner Only
*Prices include full day conference, networking, drinks and dinner.
Achieving Professional Excellence conference is being sponsored by
39 Essex Chambers, Pro Consort, MAC Consultant, Plus 3 Consultants and Kinsabina Group.
To register your place at CABE Malaysia Annual Conference 2020, book online.
Alternatively, simply fill out the Registration Form and return it to email@example.com